Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2022: Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship : This job is in my opinion backed by means of G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. It is assumed that you have met all the primary necessities for employment by.
This includes, however is now not restrained to, safety allow verification, CPIC (Criminal Police Data Check) (if applicable), and savings reference (if applicable). , Background Check, Minimum Age, Minimum Education (High School Diploma or distant places equivalent, or GED obtained).
Furthermore, this job description does no longer suggest or advocate that these are the solely responsibilities to be carried out by using this employee.
The man or woman in this role ought to function other responsibilities in accordance with any different directions required by means of the supervisor of this position.
Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2022
Role Responsibilities : Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship Overview
G4S Secure Solutions is a main issuer of protection options in Canada. G4S Secure Arrangements is a important provider of protection preparations in Canada and is targeted on addressing each and every one of your requirements.
G4S Secure Arrangements is Canada’s using dealer of security arrangements, spend vast time in enrolling and getting ready safety professionals to tackle each and every one of your issues.
G4S works with many necessary agencies consisting of security, commercial enterprise offices, enterprise offices, stockrooms, dispersal centers, emergency clinics, townhouses and neighborhoods.
We are additionally proud to accomplice with a range of authorities corporations to make certain the safety of their facilities.
Currently we are looking for a full time protection defend for one of our federal authorities web sites Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship. This role is exceptionally positioned in the Etobicoke area.
Security Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – Duties and Responsibilities.
- Facility/area get entry to control.
- Patrol internal and outdoor as required by way of put up order
- Ability to work with protection manage center of attention hardware/frameworks, PCs, radios, telephones (below)
- Respond to hearth alarms and different web site emergencies to make certain facility protection and emergency strategies are followed
- Conduct site-specific coaching and comply with instructions/guidance of website online supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Follow the submit orders of the assigned site
- Demonstrate accurate judgment, frequent sense, and decision-making skills, particularly in emergencies or different conditions the place it is fundamental to take cost and direct others
- Careful document keeping, file composing and grasp abilities
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent oral and written verbal exchange capabilities
Essential Employment Requirements.
- Schedule consists of day and night time shifts and have to be capable to work full time in order to work all days.
- Must have resided in Canada for at least the previous 5 years
- Must be capable to omit a authorities approval review, along with federal public works.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid wellknown first useful resource and CPR
- Minimum excessive faculty education/equivalent.
- Inclination will be given to up-and-comers who have completed the Police Establishment or have two years of pertinent protection experience.
G4S coaching path available. Effective communication, disaster management, and issue restraint education as required.
Job Description: Visa subsidized safety associated work in Canada.
The Commissioner reports to and works with the Site Supervisor and Area Manager. The Security Officer will make use of submit orders to grant incredible client service, safety and safety for clients and their property/assets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
- Extensive expertise of legislative insurance policies such as crook law, trespass property laws, WHMIS, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable safety insurance policies such as Patrol, Emergency Response, Private Security, and Investigative Services Act.
- Advanced interpersonal and purchaser carrier skills, such as battle resolution, trouble solving, selection making, and situational awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written conversation skills, with the potential to deal with courtesy and correctly with group of workers and the public.
- Ability to create and keep clear, concise, and legible protection reviews and exact records.
- Solid computer trip and talent with a range of software: Microsoft Word and Excel, mainframe systems, and departmental databases.
- Must be capable to use computer systems to assemble correct data and produce fantastic reviews and communications.
- Capacity to work and display computerized protection gear.
- Should have the alternative to work moves, ends of the week, and occasions.
- Ability to ignore a thorough bodily examination and physical.
- Capacity to gather and hold a metropolis driver’s grant.
- Ability to comply with corporation safety time table policies.
The Business will provide equal work freedoms to all work candidates, inclusive of the people who self-recognize as men and women from the accompanying gatherings
Apprentices, Indigenous people, rookies to Canada, and students. Anyone who is legally in a position to work in Canada can follow for this position.
In the not likely tournament that you are no longer presently accepted to work in Canada, your supervisor will now not think about you for employment pursuits. APPLY CV HERE.